AIM
Skype
iMuffin101

Sketchy Friends Dance 2 Sketchy Friends Dance 2

Amazing

I sat here for about 15 minutes watching this over and over. It wasn't until i remembered reading your Author Comments that i realized it was looping.

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.

Seriously though. Great job :)

TheBoogley responds:

I'm overjoyed mate, overjoyed :3

thanks!

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

I love this

It's absolutely amazing, it fits right in with the storyline.

Great game though.

How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2 How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2

Amazing

I can't tell you how much I loved this series.

And I can't believe people don't like it. I think people saying it's too long or boring, PROBABLY take offense to it.

Break_Out Break_Out

Purdy Gut.

The design is very simplistic, and enjoyable. The game itself is very nice, and I like the exploding effect. For a (close to)first game, it's very good.

Nice job, keep it up!

zelda ocarina songs zelda ocarina songs

Not worth submitting.

Theres hardly any art, all you did was use buttons, and the sounds didnt even play when you hit the buttons. If it isn't finished don't submit it. Next time put more effort into it.

Kullors Kullors

Amazing...

Very nice ob, the engine is awesome, and looks like you put great effort into this.

B0UNC3 - 5:19 random VG stuffz B0UNC3 - 5:19 random VG stuffz

Holy hell

These are in no way fails. Each could be a great track. #1 IS ambient enough to fit in well in a puzzle game, and #2... I beg of you, make a full song out of that one. The riffs fit in so well with the synth. It's really good.

I feel like I'm just re-stating the opinions of those under me, but you ARE really good, and you should have more confidence in your work. You released it, and you should be proud of it.

I've been paying attention to your work for the past few years, and I've honestly loved every song.

[IMD]~Carpe Diem! {WiP} [IMD]~Carpe Diem! {WiP}

Pretty Good

For a WiP, it's pretty awesome. The sweeps are a bit drawn out and loud though, I don't know if it's worth changing though. The here we go fits in fine, but I didn't even notice it until the second play-through.

Good job, keep it up.

IceMasterDlux responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you told me that about the sweeps. I think I'll shorten them and make them a little quieter. I'm very glad you liked it! God bless!
~IceMasterDlux ><>

What Is Love (8Bit) What Is Love (8Bit)

lol

This is epic.

I think theres an 8bit plugin for FLStudio called magical8bit plugin.

I'm sure you've already found something though.

pheel responds: