AIM
Skype
iMuffin101

Break_Out Break_Out

Purdy Gut.

The design is very simplistic, and enjoyable. The game itself is very nice, and I like the exploding effect. For a (close to)first game, it's very good.

Nice job, keep it up!

zelda ocarina songs zelda ocarina songs

Not worth submitting.

Theres hardly any art, all you did was use buttons, and the sounds didnt even play when you hit the buttons. If it isn't finished don't submit it. Next time put more effort into it.

Kullors Kullors

Amazing...

Very nice ob, the engine is awesome, and looks like you put great effort into this.

South Park's Heroin Hero South Park's Heroin Hero

LOL

Some of the best shit I've seen. Why didn't i ever think of this?
To the people below me. If you haven't seen "Guitar Queer-O" from South Park you woudn't get it. Stan buys a game to relieve stress call heroin hero. You never catch the dragon. You should see it sometime. It's hella funny.

Artifission RPG chp1 Artifission RPG chp1

Great

Was a GREAT game. Story was awesome, and so was the gameplay. Nice job

Fickludd responds:

Thanks mate!

Tekken Tutorial Tekken Tutorial

Awesome

A great titorial. I love the song. A great oldies tune. Whats the name, i cant remember. I wanna buy it from msn music. Whats thae name?
But whats better then that is the tutorial itself. It's great. It explains things that people leave out. Great tute. Make more. You have potential to make a game definately.

Cia-Vamp responds:

Hi! thx for your review! the song:
Jimmy Soul- If You Want to Be Happy For The Rest Of Your Life

Ill keep em coming ;)

Virtua Worm Virtua Worm

Its mooore than good, its great!!!!

This is a great game. I would like to know what 3d program you used.

Pico's Day To Die Pico's Day To Die

This is a great game.

I think that this is a great game. I love it. The graphics were awesome. I think that the lame people that say that this sucks should actually try making this theirselves, then they will understand. Well anyway, nice game. I might be looking into your future projects.

`Josh

Frogger v.2 Frogger v.2

it was ok.

This has been many times. So that means it has to be great in order to be accepted. There has been even 3d frogger, by glaiel gamer. Now making a 3d game in flash, pretty complicated. SO make it better. Also, the programming was a bit off. I was gonna make frogger win, by sitting on the end parts, and it saysi dided. It might be better if u fix that, and tuned up the graphics a bit. Thanx.

Warbears Warbears

Great game

this reminded me of hapland 2. It was a good game. But cant figure it out. It must have took for ever toget all of the script. I dont know AS so i think it is amazing. Good job!